CYBERWALK is located in a 150 acre IT & R&D hub in IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, rated as one of the key growth areas in India*. CYBERWALK is at the junction of 3 major highways passing through Delhi NCR, giving your employees a stress free drive to work. Manesar boasts of state of art office buildings and excellent infrastructure, making it a wonderful choice for the businesses, which are looking for a futuristic IT Park and IT Office Space in Manesar, Gurgaon.
Connectivity & Accessibility
- Just 30 min. from Delhi IGI Airport, 20 min drive from IFFCO Chowk
- Connected via NH8, KMP Expressway and Northern Peripheral Road (Dwarka expressway) to entire NCR
- Delhi Metro route proposed up to Manesar
- ISBT (Inter State Bus terminal) proposed at Manesar
- Wide signal free roads and best-in-class infrastructure
"Under the Gurgaon-Manesar Master Plan 2021, Manesar is a part of District Gurgaon, which is already the single largest destination in India for Multinational and Indian corporations. CYBERWALK enjoys the locational and infrastructural advantages of Manesar and a neighborhood that boasts of IT/ITeS powerhouses, best-in-class infrastructure with adequate power, water supply, wide roads, super specialty hospital, golf course, hotels, helipad and many more."
- Best-in-class infrastructure with adequate power, water supply, sewage disposal system & wide roads
- 250 bed super specialty hospital by Rockland group
- 2/3/5 star business hotels, serviced apartments, IT park, golf course, helipad and shopping arcades in the vicinity
- Amity University coming up with 110 acre IT Campus in Manesar
- 250 acre International Convention and Expo center planned in Manesar
- Manesar to be connected with bullet train from Delhi city center by 2015
*Cushman & Wakefield Report Oct'07